So I have been at war with some pretty pesky and problematic ants that have been taking over my bathroom. I live on the first floor, so the tendency for most ants is to simply march right in the front or back door. I battled them at the beginning of the year in August when I moved in. But now I have been finding them in my bathroom...a room in the apartment that has no walls to the outside elements. It certainly could be worse...like giant cockroaches or even mice. But it is really disturbing to find 100 ants crawling around in your clean bathtub when you're half awake!
So the point of this post is to ask anyone who might be reading if they have any suggestions on how to combat this creepy critters. Any thoughts?
I've already tried:
- ant baits
- spraying them each time to kill them
- using caulking to seal up any cracks they may be coming through
- I even had the apartment maintenance man come and spray the perimeter
But nothing has worked!!! HELP!
No comments:
Post a Comment